We are teaching children to love coding and technology through fun, innovative and educational courses in East Central Indiana.
Our world is dominated by software. We live in the information age, and trends show that our next generation will be even more online and digital. More and more of the items we use are becoming controlled by software. Knowing how to read and write code will become the currency of tomorrow.
Here are more reasons for TechWise Academy:
- There is a lack of exposure to computer science and technology education prior to college in East Central Indiana
- Technology doesn’t have to be difficult or dull to learn – children can pick up coding very quickly!
- 11 of the top 25 demanded and starting salary jobs in America are directly related to programming
- As of August 2015, there were more than 300 open tech-related positions in Indianapolis – average starting salary of $50,000+
Why Your Child Needs to Learn to Code
- Learning to code teaches problem solving and logical thinking
- Your child gains confidence and learns how to understand the world
- Your child will master technology (and the future!)
- Learning to code is a way to create change – ideas are now spread through technology
What Schools Don’t Teach
Meet Your Instructors
Ryan is the co-founder of TechWise Academy and has more than a decade of experience in creating software.
Brandon is the co-founder and has spent a decade developing websites for businesses and not-for-profits.