See our Class Schedule
During the academic year, we host classes and parties at the Innovation Connector to teach programming concepts. Signing up is easy.
Personalized Coding Lessons and Tutoring
Our tutoring program is offered for individual students or small groups (up to 5 students). Here’s what you can expect from our tutor:
- Professional experience and methods to guide your child through the conception of an idea to completion.
- Assess your child’s experience and interests to create a personal computer programming curriculum that motivates them to learn more.
- Engage your child in the process so they can put their unique personalities and gifts in the programs they create.
- Modify computer programming lessons to your child’s skill levels and learning styles.
- Make the process of learning to code fun so your child will want to continue to grow their knowledge in computer science.
- Align computer programming lessons to common core and Indiana’s standards so your child is learning skills that can impact the classroom.
Where Your Child will be Tutored
Our tutoring sessions are scheduled in Downtown Muncie at the Rose Court building:
125 E. Charles St., Suite 212
Muncie, IN 47305
Tips and Info from the Blog
Looking for More Info?
Contact us if you have questions or feedback. We’d love to hear from you!